Jessica over at http://producthoochie.wordpress.com nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. Definitely go check her out for her fun, informative beauty related posts! Needless to say, I’m honored and genuninely surprised.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Check! Done in the first sentence!
2. Post the award image to your page. Double Check! (Look above)
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
- My favorite author is Neil Gaiman (Sandman series, Coraline, Neverwhere, American Gods…and so on…If its published, I’ve probably read it…at least 3 times)
- I am pretty self-confident or rather I’m not extremely self-conscious anymore. For example, I’m a horrible singer but I’m not afraid of singing in front of others!
- I’m really not sure where I’m going to be after I graduate college and that doesn’t frighten me at all (in fact, I kinda love it)
- My first job was at Mcdonalds. This was 2 years ago and they were really the only place willing to hire a 16 year old. Surprisingly, it only made me want to eat Mcdonalds more!
- I’m a horrible texter. If and when I do happen to respond to a text, its usually one word (ok, yeah, yes, mmhmm, nope, no..)
- I prefer sitting down with a cup of coffee than long walks in the park.
- Death from the Sandman series and Taylor Momsen are my style icons (don’t judge),
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it.