I have so much eye makeup, it’s kinda ridiculous.
I have not one, not two, not even three, but FOUR eye shadow palettes (way too much, but way cute).
1. Urban Decay’s Naked: One of the most hyped up products of all time (okay, maybe in the last 5 years) and for good reason. I’m pretty sure almost everyone (even guys) know what this is so I won’t try to explain this in detail. It has 12 neutral shades that range from a satin, matte, frosty and shimmery finish. It’s the perfect everyday palette and there is so much product. If you are a beginner this is the palette for you (or perhaps Naked Basics, but I don’t own that so I wouldn’t know for sure).
2. Urban Decay’s Naked 2: The name says it all. The much-loved sequel to its predecesor. It also features 12 neutral shades that also range in finishes. The difference? These shades have a cooler tone than the original Naked’s warmer hues.
3. theBalm Nude ‘tude: Yes, another nude palette. This palette is very comparable to UD’s Naked palettes. It also features 12 beautiful neutral shades that also range from frosty to matte finishes. I happen to love the quality of theBalm eyeshadows: they are so soft, smooth, and most importantly, pigmented. They are also very easy to blend and there isn’t too much fall out!
4.theBalm ‘shadyLady’ vol. 2: Finally, some color in my collection! These are all the colorful eyeshadows in my collection, however, they are not too bold. These are wearable colors and keeping up with theBalm’s quality, they are so easy to apply!
So those are all my palettes, I only own two more eyeshadows and they are both from M.A.C. and are pretty for a night out.
1. M.A.C. electra– This is a pigmented, frosty, shimmery silver eyeshadow.
2. M.A.C. black tie– This is not a true black eyeshadow. It’s more of a dark grey with silver glitter in it. It’s very pretty and amazing for a softer smoky eye look.
That concludes my eyeshadow collection reveal. Next time, I’ll be continuing with eyeliners!
Have you tried any of these? If so, what do you think about them?