Welcome, to part 6 of my “makeup collection” goodies. This is my final post on all the makeup I own. So the goal of these post hasn’t been to “show-off” (well not too much ;P JK) but to kinda show where I am on the amount of makeup I have at the beginning of 2013 and ultimately minimize it by the end of the year. So here we go:
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original: A great eyeshadow primer. This will keep your eyelids from creasing and goes on nude.
Urban Decay Primer Potion Greed: The same formula as above, but with a golden finish.
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base (Deluxe Sample Size): A pretty good primer. It does what it says. However, I still prefer my Urban Decay primer over this one.
NYC Sunny: A borderline cult favorite. It’s great for medium-darker complexions, a bit too orange for paler skin tones. A great, solid, matte bronzer for contouring. At about $4.00, it’s a product that’s great to have around.
3. Highlighters, concealer, etc.
1. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: This is a holy grail product for me. It is the most amazing, beautiful, shimmery, golden highlighter. I didn’t like or see the point of highlighters til I used this. I put it on the bridge of my nose and a little on my cheek bones. It gives you a natural, healthy, radiant glow that looks like it comes from within.
2. bareMinerals mineral veil (sample): I don’t really like this product. It’s a bit cakey for me and in general I don’t like powder foundations as I have dry skin.
3. Benefit high beam: Another pretty highlighter. It applies smoothy, blends easily, and has great staying power.
4. theBalm time balm concealer: This is a cream concealer that applies sheer but is buildable. It works well to hide acne and other blemishes, but doesn’t completely cover them. It’s not that great for dark circles though.
5. Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer/highlighter in Nude: This is a decent concealers and works pretty well for dark circles. I’m not crazy about the packaging or the application and I don’t use this for highlighting, just concealing.
So we’ve finally come to the end of my collection!
P.S. Have you downloaded Temple Run 2? It’s so addicting!